NOC Announces Distinguished Alumni
Mr. Todd Miller '90 will receive the 2019 Northern Oklahoma College Distinguished Alumni Award, according to Jill Green, NOC Director of Alumni and Community Relations.
The highest honor that Northern bestows upon outstanding alumni, the award recognizes the achievements of former students whose personal lives, professional achievements and community service exemplify the objectives of the college.
The honoree will be inducted into the NOC Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame during ceremonies at the annual Alumni and Friends banquet set for 5:30 p.m. March 30 at the Renfro Center, NOC Tonkawa.
Save the Date:
2019 Alumni and Friends Reunion Dinner - March 30, 2019
- April 5 - Redbud Jazz Festival
- April 9 - Annual Student Art Exhibit Opens Eleanor Hays Art Gallery KPAC
- April 13 - Alumni & Friends Ballpark Day TONKAWA Ball fields
- April 11-14 - Spring Play "Almost, Maine" KPAC 7:30 pm (April 14 - 2 pm)
- April 25 - Concert Band, College Choir and Chamber Singers Concert KPAC 7:30 pm
- May 3 - 12th Annual Epic Shorts Film Festival
- May 3 - Stillwater Nurses Pinning
- May 4 - Commencement Tonkawa/Stillwater 9:30 am Enid 3 pm
- May 4 - Tonkawa Nurses Pinning 12:00 pm
- May 4 - Enid Nurses Pinning 6:00 pm