Work Order Request Processing
To place a Work Order. Use the link below to be access the Maintenance Direct login page.
Having problems with logging in or creating a work order click on link below for the Maintenance Direct Requester Guide.
To reserve a space for an event or meeting. Use the link below to access Facilities Direct login page.
For public use of Northern Oklahoma Facilities on the Tonkawa Campus, please contact the Office of Financial Affairs at 580.628.6232, for the Enid Campus, please contact 580.548.2321.
Having problems with logging in or reserving a room click on link below for the Facilities Direct Requester Guide.
To reserve a vehicle. Use the link below to access Trip Direct login page.
Having problems with logging in or scheduling a vehicle click on link below for the Trip Direct Requester Guide.
Project Request Processing
If you have a project that you would like to have considered please contact Physical Plant Office at 580.628.6217.
Energy Management and Utilities
Energy Management is responsible for implementing and monitoring NOC’s energy management program under the State’s guidelines for reducing utility consumption.
This group will establish accountability for energy consumption at every level within a building. Administration and record keeping, accountability, reporting, program implementation, promoting building occupant’s involvement, and validating compliance with the energy guidelines.
- Floor Care
- Pest Control
- Assist in Special Event Setup
- Landscaping and Irrigation
- Parking Lots and Walkways
- Snow and Ice Removal
- Interior Planters
- Outdoor Facilities
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Building Mechanical Systems
- Heating, Ventilation, A/C Systems
- Equipment Repairs and Maintenance
- Interior and Exterior Building Finishes
- Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Wall Mounted Furnishings
- Building Hardware, Keys, Locks
- Room and Special Event Setups
- Moving and Transport
- Shipping / Receiving and Delivery Services
- Electrical, Plumbing and Remodeling
Planning and Construction
- Capital Improvement Planning
- Renovations and Remodeling
- Project Costs Estimating
- Project Management