1. Contact the Offi ce of Student Services for an interview for discussion of procedures, regulations and guidelines.
2. Develop an organizational constitution with purposes, rules and procedures which will meet the standards of the college.
3. Present the proposed constitution to the Student Senate Constitutional Committee.
4. Vote on the proposed constitution by the Student Senate.
5. If approved, present the Student Senate’s recommendation to the following for approval:
a. The Vice President for Student Services, and then
b. The President of the college.
6. Elect offi cers and make committee appointments, schedule meetings on the college calendar and authorize use of college facilities by arrangement.
7. Only organizations which have followed this procedure have rights and privileges on the campus such as meeting facilities, publicity for meetings and other campus privileges.