Instructions for reviewing/accepting/declining awards on Campus Connect
- Go to www.noc.edu
- Click on "myNOC"
- Sign-in with your user name and password
- Click on the Campus Connect tab at the top of the page
- Click on the Accept/Decline Financial Aid link
- Select the year you wish to Accept/Decline
- Read the disclosures on the page
- Accept/ Decline awards
- Print copy of your award letter for your records
If you have accepted Student Loans you must complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and complete your Student Entrance Counseling (see below).
- Go to www.studentloans.gov
- Click on the Complete Entrance Counseling link and complete this process
- Click the Complete Master Promissory Note (MPN) link and complete the entire process
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have already completed a Master Promissory Note (MPN) previously, then you do not have to do this again, however, we recommend that you check on this at www.studentloans.gov. On the left side of the web page at the top click on “Completed MPNs.” If you see a date stamp, you have already completed this process and do not have to do so again. You must complete your Entrance Counseling for NOC if you haven't done this before.
Then go to the link on the left at the bottom that states “View Previously Completed Counseling”. If you click on this link and see a date stamp for NOC then you do not need to do this process again, however, if you see “No Record” then you must complete the Entrance Counseling process.