1 - Apply
Complete the free online application at www.noc.edu/apply
International students apply by completing the downloadable form at the link below, and should not use any other form or online application to apply for admissions.
International Application Information
Note: NOC is an open enrollment college so everyone who applies will get an acceptance letter. To be enrolled please follow the next steps below.
2 - Bring in/Mail Registration Information
- High school transcript/GED documentation
- ACT/SAT scores ACT login
- AP or CLEP results, if applicable
- Official college transcripts
Mail or deliver to:
- Attn: Registrar
- Northern Oklahoma College
- 615 N. Monroe
- Stillwater, OK 74074
Probation: If your Retention/Graduation GPA is below a 2.00, you will be
admitted on probation and you will need to enroll with a Retention Specialist.
Suspension: If your transcript states you have been suspended you will have to go through the appeal process before you can be admitted and you will need to bring all Official Transcripts from your previous college.
Contact Paula Lewis at 580.628.6909 or email her at email@example.com.
3 - Testing
*If ACT has not been taken or ACT scores are over three years old
*If you scored below 19 in a sub category on your ACT and want to challenge those scores you can take the accuplacer test.
Accuplacer Practice Test Link
(Create a username and password, Next Generation Practice Tests, then select the placement test you need to test in; reading, writing and all 3 math sections- start with Arithmetic then Quantitative Reasoning followed by Advanced Algebra.)
4 - Apply for Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Seven easy steps to apply for Financial Aid
NOC's Title IV Institutional Code is 003162.
If you have questions:
- Main Financial Aid office in Tonkawa (580) 628-6595
5 - Apply for scholarships
Scholarship application: Stillwater Scholarships
Legacy Waiver Information
& In-State Petition
1. Watch the 15 to finish video
2. Call NOC Stillwater Registrar's Office at 580.628.6910. They can help you:
- Set up testing for students who have ACT sub-scores below 19.
- Set up an appointment with an advisor to enroll.
3. Meet with an advisor to enroll for classes.
4. Once enrolled, NOC Stillwater Gateway students are eligible to apply for Residential Life housing at Oklahoma State University, on a space available basis. For more information click the link below.
OSU Residential Life/Dorm Link
(To Apply for the OSU Dorms Students will need an OSU CWID number, which can be obtained by either applying at OSU or waiting 5-7 days after you are enrolled at NOC/OSU)
NOC/OSU degree Options:
OSU Degree Sheets
OSU Pre-Health Options
NOC Associates Degree Options
(Any Associates Degree Option that has a "S" beside it can be completed at the Stillwater campus.)
6 - Parking
NOC Stillwater Monroe Parking Garage