- Dial the first party, then press the CONFERENCE button.
- Dial the number of the next party and wait for an answer.
- Press the CONFERENCE button again to add the new party to the call.
- To add a call that is on Hold, press the CONFERENCE button, then press the Line button of the held call, then press the CONFERENCE button again.
- Press the DROP button to drop the last party conferenced into the call.
- Press the CFRWD button.
- Dial the extension you wish to forward your calls to.
- CFRWD box will gray out to let you know that it is activated.
- To discontinue Call Forwarding, press the CFRWD button.
Voicemail Express Shortcuts:
- To Change your Standard Greeting: 4, 1, 3, 2, 2
- To Change your Security Code: 4, 1, 4
- To Skip a Message and Go To the Next Message: #
- To Delete in Mid-Message: 3, 3, 7
- To Save in Mid-Message: 3, 3, 9
Voicemail Playing Too Fast or Too Slow:
- Too Fast – while listening to message press the number 4 one time only.
- Too Slow – while listening to message press the number 6 one time only.
No Dial Tone:
- Unplug power cord and phone cords from the bottom of the base of the phone.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Replug cords.
- Try reducing the amount of paper that you are putting into the printer. Overstuffing the printer tray is a leading cause of malfunctions.