For Survey information, please visit the Assessment page on Academics.
For more information on assessment data, please visit the Assessment page under Academics.
“Institutional Research is research leading to improved understanding, planning and operating of institutions of postsecondary education.”
– Association of Institutional Research (AIR)
Goals and Mission:
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment is to collect, analyze, and disseminate data as needed for faculty, staff, and administration purposes of internal benchmarking, grant applications, and external reports required by state regents, accrediting agencies and other constituencies.
In fulfilling the mission the following items need to be continually strove for:
- Timely dissemination
- Accurate data collection
- Actionable information
- Enhanced decision making for assessment practices
- Advancement of Institutional Mission
Prepare customized data queries for grants and other institutional needs
- Provide annual institutional snapshots and other summary reports to assist with strategic planning
- Coordinate surveys of employees, students, and alumni
- Conduct research projects and analyses for the purpose of supporting administrative decisions and improving instructional programs and student success
- Coordinate co-curricular assessment
- Respond to data needs for state and regional accreditation requirements
|Kathleen Otto Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research and Assessment