ARTS ADVENTURE SUMMER CAMP
Arts Adventure is a 3-day summer camp on the Northern Oklahoma College Tonkawa campus where you will gain talents in skills through a varitey of art classes. The camp is open to students entering grades 6th-12th, and to those who have graduated high school this spring.
- July 20th-22nd for grades 6-12
- Contact: Kerri Gray at email@example.com or 580.628.4710
LIVESTOCK JUDGING CAMP
The NOC Livestock Judging Team is preparing to host their first ever NOC Livestock Judging Camp. Proceeds from these events will help fund scholarships and supplement travel expenses for the team, while also serving as recruitment opportunities for the college.
- Session One: Ages 9-12, June 12-14
- Session Two: Ages 13 and Up, June 15-17
- Contact: Jennifer Bedwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 580.822.5349
- MAVS Livestock Judging Camp 2023
BASKETBALL GIRLS’ CAMP – NOC LADY MAVS
Our camps are designed to help the girls learn the basics of shooting, dribbling, passing, as well as other fundamental skills of basketball. We will allow time for them to apply those skills within a team structure as each of the girls is also a member of a team for the week and will play several games each day.
- June 27-29 for Grades K-3
- July 10-14 for Grades 7-12
- July 24-28 for Grades 3-6
- Contact: Greg Krause at email@example.com or 580.628.6733
- Camp Brochure
BASKETBALL CAMP – BOYS
Success is a Choice Basketball
CHAUTAUQUA TEACHERS’ INSTITUTE
Professional development opportunity with a week of history, culture and learning.
- June 13-18
- Contact: DeLisa Ging at firstname.lastname@example.org or 580.478.5174
- Camp Flyer