ARTS ADVENTURE SUMMER CAMP
Arts Adventure is a 3-day summer camp on the Northern Oklahoma College Tonkawa campus where you will gain talents in skills through a varitey of art classes. The camp is open to students entering grades 6th-12th, and to those who have graduated high school this spring.
- July 20th-22nd for grades 6-12
- Contact: Kerri Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 580.628.4710
LIVESTOCK JUDGING CAMP
The NOC Livestock Judging Team is preparing to host their first ever NOC Livestock Judging Camp. Proceeds from these events will help fund scholarships and supplement travel expenses for the team, while also serving as recruitment opportunities for the college.
- Session One: Ages 9-13, June 7-9
- Session Two: Ages 14 and up, June 10-12
- Contact: Jennifer Bedwell at email@example.com or 580.822.5349
BASKETBALL GIRLS’ CAMP – NOC LADY MAVS
Our camps are designed to help the girls learn the basics of shooting, dribbling, passing, as well as other fundamental skills of basketball. We will allow time for them to apply those skills within a team structure as each of the girls is also a member of a team for the week and will play several games each day.
- July 12-15 for Grades 7-12
- July 19-21 for Grades K-3
- July 26-29 for Grades 3-6
- Contact: Greg Krause at firstname.lastname@example.org or 580.628.6733
BASKETBALL CAMP – BOYS
Success is a Choice Basketball
Contact: Donnie Jackson at email@example.com or 620.204.0137
CHAUTAUQUA TEACHERS’ INSTITUTE
Professional development opportunity with a week of history, culture and learning.
- June 7th-11th
- Contact: DeLisa Ging at firstname.lastname@example.org or 580.478.5174