Financial Aid Notice:
Financial aid and scholarships will no longer be available to view in the MyNOC portal for the Fall 2020 semester. Estimated financial aid will also not be on your student account until we start disbursing aid in September. If you filed a FAFSA application, an email was sent to the email on the application with the link to the new system. If you have not received this email, please contact financial aid at 580-628-6595. The email provides the link and also the web ID needed to access the new system. The link can also be found on the NOC website by clicking financial aid and then click NOC Financial Aid system. Again this will just be for the Fall 2020 semester, everything should be fully integrated by Spring 2021.
Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships at NOC!
Northern Oklahoma College Scholarships:
At Northern Oklahoma College, we recognize the importance of a quality education and are dedicated to helping you find a way to achieve your higher education goals. A number of scholarships are awarded annually by the Office of Institutional Scholarships, including Freshman Scholarships for incoming freshmen and Sophomore Scholarships for returning/transfer students. Foundation Scholarships are also awarded each year to new and current students. In addition, External Scholarships are applied directly to students’ NOC billing accounts by the Office of Institutional Scholarships.
If you need assistance with your scholarship application, please call:
- Kerri Gray, Institutional Scholarship Coordinator – 580.628.6760
- Bryan Hook – Coordinator for High School/College Relations (Tonkawa) – 580.628.6668
- Leticia Maxwell – Coordinator for High School/College Relations (Enid) – 580.548.2353
- Janet Jarvis – Administrative Assistant to VP for Stillwater (Stillwater) – 580.628.6904
- Sheri Snyder – Vice President for Development Community Relations – 580.628.6214