Apply Now

Student Employee


All student applicants will need to submit an NOC student application which is available online at: along with one recommendation letter. All applications must be turned into the office of Student Affiars for the Tonkawa and Enid campus and to the Administrative Assistant to the Stillwater campus for NOC Stillwater.

At Northern Oklahoma College, students make up an important and valued part of our workforce. The resources below, and the links on this page, will provide you with important information about student employment at the college.

For information on Student Employment:

  • Tonkawa Campus – Administrative Assistant for Student Affairs – 580.628.6420
  • Enid Campus – Administrative Assistant for Enid Administration – 580.548.2321
  • Stillwater Campus – Administrative Assistant for Vice President for Stillwater Campus 405.744.2209

Items needed when completing employment paperwork:

  • Social Security card
  • Valid driver’s license
  • Voided check or bank letter on bank letterhead verifying bank routing numbers and account number