As a current employee, you can use these resources to find all of the information you need to manage your Northern career, from the day-to-day essentials to your future plans.
Paystubs, Vacation Leave & Medical Leave:
Northern employees can view their paystubs, vacation leave balance and Medical leave balance by clicking here. You’ll be redirected to myNOC were you will be required to login with your NOC ID and password. Or, by visiting myNOC, logging in and selecting the “Employee” tab from the top menu bar.
Blue Cross Blue Shield:
To access the Blue Cross Blue Shield website click here . You will need to create a user name and password under the Blue Access for members to gain access to your personal health claims records as well as various informational documents that helps you locate network doctors or hospitals, health and wellness tips, approved medications lists, and describes in detail your plan benefits. There are toll free numbers listed you can call with any questions you might have concerning your health coverage. You can even print a temporary ID card if yours has been misplaced. Your Human Resource department feels that this is a very beneficial website to have at your fingertips to help you manage your health.
- Hourly Due Dates for July 2022 Through June 2023
- JUNE 15-JULY 14, 2022 Hourly
- JULY 15-AUGUST 14, 2022 Hourly
- AUGUST 15 – SEPTEMBER 14, 2022 Hourly
- SEPTEMBER 15 – OCTOBER 14, 2022 Hourly
- OCTOBER 15- NOVEMBER 6, 2022 Hourly
- NOVEMBER 7-DECEMBER 4, 2022 Hourly
- DECEMBER 4, 2022-JANUARY 14, 2023 Hourly
- JANUARY 15-FEBRUARY 14, 2023 Hourly
- FEBRUARY 15-MARCH 5, 2023 Hourly
- MARCH 6-APRIL 14, 2023 Hourly
- APRIL 15-MAY 14, 2023 Hourly
- MAY 15 – JUNE 14, 2023 Hourly
- JUNE 15 – JULY 14, 2023 Hourly