The Northern Oklahoma College Foundation, Inc. is an Oklahoma registered non-for-profit corporation existing for the sole benefit of Northern Oklahoma College. It is classified as a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) and is further classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(iv).
The Foundation receives and manages donated funds to ensure that donors’ intentions are honored and resources are managed prudently in support of students, faculty, staff and programs for the College.
The financial operations run on a fiscal year basis from July 1st – June 30th, which aligns with the College.
The Northern Oklahoma College Foundation Financial Statements are audited by an independent certified public accounting firm. Please select from the links below to view our audited financial statements
Audited Financial Reports
- FY2022 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- FY2021 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- FY2020 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- FY2019 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- FY2018 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- FY2017 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- FY2016 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- FY2015 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- FY2014 NOC Foundation Audit Report
- 501(C)(3) Letter
- W-9 Form (Includes 2023 NOC Foundation Information)
- NOC Employee Contribution Form – Payroll Deduction
- Institutional Fundraising Policy
- Institutional Fundraising Activity Request Form
- Non-Cash Gift-in-Kind Form
- Sample Bequest Language
- Letter of Intent for Planned Gift
- NOCF Fund Transfer Form
- NOCF Purchase Requisition
The Northern Oklahoma College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization soliciting tax deductible private contributions for the benefit of Northern Oklahoma College. The Foundation is registered to solicit charitable contributions with appropriate governing authorities in all states requiring registration. A copy of the current financial statement is available by writing to PO Box 310, Tonkawa, Oklahoma 74653-0310, by calling firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 580.628.6214.