ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Install and maintain audio/visual equipment for classrooms, conference rooms and auditoriums
- Troubleshoot, maintain and inventory all multimedia equipment at Stillwater and Tonkawa campus locations
- Maintain and support Track-IT system for trouble ticket submissions
- Provide technical support for message boards at Tonkawa and Stillwater locations
- Assist in the technical support of college events held on campus, including plays, musicals, community events, speaking engagements, etc.
- Operate and manage ITV Central Control when needed
- Provide technical support and training for ITV and video conferencing units at Tonkawa, Enid and Stillwater locations
- Maintain job manual for position with regular updates to describe processes when substitutions are needed
- Support other IT staff as needed in the support of computer systems
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: A minimum educational level of an associate’s degree; a minimum of two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, push, lift, haul, pull, reach, carry, grasp, squat or stoop, bend and twist the body while performing essential duties, use hands to operate controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants will need to submit an application which is available online at www.noc.edu/prospective-employee, a letter of application, a resume, Official college transcripts, and three letters of professional recommendation to Northern Oklahoma College, Human Resources, P. O. Box 310, Tonkawa, OK 74653. EOE