The greatest asset of Northern is its student body. Each year, our graduates successfully begin their careers or go on to continue their academic pursuits at universities. Northern's measure of success is based on your performance. We invite you to become a part of Northern's family. We are committed to your academic achievement. From orientation to your graduation day, you will find support and encouragement. At Northern, we want you to succeed!
Applying to NOC is a simple process. Here are a few steps to help you out.
1. Take a Campus Tour or attend Northern Exposure, a preview day designed for high school students and their parents.
2. Fill out our online application - Apply Online
3. Submit your high school transcript or GED certification and ACT scores
*Tuition and fees vary by location.
4. If you plan to live on campus fill out the Resident Hall Application for Tonkawa or Enid
*Students attending the Stillwater Campus will need to contact OSU for residential housing
5. Fill out the Scholarship Application.
6. Fill out the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA)
7. It's Time to Enroll!