Application for Traditional Students
Application Process for the RN Program for Traditional Applicants
How to prepare for submitting the nursing application
- Apply to Northern Oklahoma College [Click here to Apply to NOC]
- Send all official transcripts to the NOC Registration Office
- Schedule the HESI Admission Assessment (A2) Exam [Click here for Testing Center]
- Speak with your advisor to ensure you are ready to apply for the nursing program.
- Attend a required application orientation session [Click here to Schedule]
- SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
FALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MARCH 31
SPRING APPLICATIONS DUE NOVEMBER 22 – ACCEPTED APPLICANTS MUST ATTEND ORIENTATION DECEMBER 4
Please review the Admission Requirements before starting your application.
Applicants holding current LPN licensure, please click here for the LPN-RN application.
Nursing Quick Links & Files:
Nursing – RN Application
If you have not yet applied to Northern Oklahoma College you will need to do so before completing this application for the NOC Nursing Program. Please visit www.noc.edu/students/future-students to complete your application to NOC and obtain your NOC student identification number before continuing with your application to Nursing program.”
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above nursing program requirements or nursing licensure requirements please visit https://calendly.com/dr-hicks to schedule an individual consultation appointment with NOC Nursing Division Chair, Dr Nikole Hicks.