Application for Current LPNs
Click to Learn More: LPN to RN Bridge 2023
Steps to Apply
1. Apply to Northern Oklahoma College [Click here to apply to NOC]
2. Send official high school, college, and LPN program transcripts to the NOC Registration Office
3. Attend a required application orientation session [Click here to Schedule]
4. Contact the Nursing Staff Assistant to inquire about Advanced Placement
5. Speak with your advisor to ensure you are ready to apply for the nursing program.
6. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
FALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MARCH 31
SPRING APPLICATIONS ARE DUE OCTOBER 1
Please review the Admission Requirements before starting your application.
Nursing Quick Links & Files:
Nursing – LPN to RN Application
If you have not yet applied to Northern Oklahoma College you will need to do so before completing this application for the NOC Nursing Program. Please visit www.noc.edu/students/future-students to complete your application to NOC and obtain your NOC student identification number before continuing with your application to Nursing program.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above nursing program requirements or nursing licensure requirements please visit https://calendly.com/dr-hicks to schedule an individual consultation appointment with NOC Nursing Division Chair, Dr Nikole Hicks.