Development Quick Links:
- 2020 Greater Gifts Drive Brochure (3.31 MB)
- 2019-2020 NOCF Board of Trustees (308.67 KB)
- Institutional Fundraising Activity Request Form (33.24 KB)
- NOC Employee Contribution Form – Payroll Deduction (673.04 KB)
- NOC Fundraising Policy (163.21 KB)
- NOCF BYLAWS-Approved by NOC Regents 9-17-19 (1 MB)
- NOCF Five Year Strategic Action Plan 2013-2018 (165.25 KB)
- NOCF Letter of Intent for Planned Gift (245.55 KB)
- NOCF Net Assets – History (119.28 KB)
- NOCF Presidents 1963-2019 (103.05 KB)
- NOCF Scholarships and Loans History (121.99 KB)
- Non Cash Gift-in-Kind Form (82.8 KB)
- Presidential Partners Brochure 2019 (2.73 MB)
- Sample Bequest Language (320.51 KB)
- The Central Hall Society (500.83 KB)
Northern Oklahoma College
PO Box 310
Tonkawa, OK 74653-0310
Phone: (580) 628.6208
Fax: (580) 628.6209
Giving to NOC
Central Hall Society
The Northern Oklahoma College Foundation has established the Central Hall Society in order to recognize those alumni and friends who have remembered Northern Oklahoma College in their estate planning. The Central Hall Society recognizes and honors the legacy of these donors.
Why Central Hall?
Through the efforts of the Honorable James H. Wilkin, on March 1, 1901 the Oklahoma Territorial legislature passed an act to appropriate money to establish University Preparatory School in Tonkawa. Wilkin was also able to obtain an endowment of land for the school. Central Hall, the oldest structure on the NOC Tonkawa campus, was the first building constructed for the school. While the institutions’ mission and name have changed over the past hundred years, Central Hall remains the cornerstone of the Northern Oklahoma College campus. Deferred gifts can continue this great tradition of commitment to higher education, enabling NOC to build an even better future.
Membership in the Central Hall Society is open to those who:
- Make planned gifts in the form of charitable remainder trusts (including pooled income fundsand unitrusts), lead trusts, gift annuities, or deferred gift annuities; or
- Make gifts of life insurance or have named the college as the beneficiary of their policy; orhave confirmed non-contingent, bequest provisions; or
- Have named the college as a non-contingent beneficiary of their IRA or other retirement plan.