Apply Now

NOC promotes Dina Kleinmann to Printing Services Director

Dina Kleinmann

Northern Oklahoma College has promoted Dina Kleinmann to Printing Services Director this past week.

Kleinmann has been a Graphic Designer at NOC since 2014.

“I’d like to thank Sheri Snyder and the executive team for this opportunity and to my colleagues for their support,” Kleinmann said.  “NOC is not just a place of employment for me, it’s home. We all miss the late Jamie Haney, the former director, dearly and I hope to carry on the tradition of producing high-quality material that helps with the educational needs for faculty and staff and in recruiting new students to NOC.”

Sheri Snyder, Vice President for Community Relations & Development added, “I look forward to continuing to work together with Dina in her new role as the Printing Services Director.  I believe she will continue the high standards for printed materials at NOC.”

Kleinmann attended NOC before graduating from Oklahoma State University.  She is a Ponca City High School graduate.

She resides in Ponca City with husband Tim and daughter Emily, 13.  She also has a son Payton Malcolm, 23.