Financial Aid Links:
Financial Aid Contacts:
Financial Aid Checklist
Before classes begin it is important to review your status and eligibility to ensure your aid is received on time. Review the checklist below to make sure you have completed the following:
- Complete the FAFSA each year
- Apply for Scholarships
- Create a budget
- Accept scholarship and financial aid offers
- Report any and all scholarships and other resources to the Financial Aid Office (required)
- Review the Financial Aid Award Conditions under the Campus Connect tab on myNOC
- Review your enrollment level on Campus Connect
- Once the term has started periodically review your bursar account on Campus Connect
If you accept a Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized student loan, Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) are required for first-time borrowers. Your loan funds cannot be disbursed until these requirements have been met.
If your parent applies for the Parent PLUS Loan and is approved, a Master Promissory Note (MPN) is required for first-time borrowers. Your parent must submit the application at www.studentloans.gov.