Articles of Student Government
SECTION ONE: Name of Organization
- The name of the organization shall be called the Student Body of Northern Oklahoma College.
SECTION TWO: Membership
- The membership of the Student Body shall consist of all students regularly enrolled at Northern Oklahoma College as well as any special students enrolled therein.
SECTION THREE: Officers
- A. The two (2) elected officers of the Student Body shall be president and vice-president.
- B. In order for a student to be eligible for the office of Student Body president or vice-president, he/she shall have attended Northern for one semester, have a cumulative grade-point average of 2.50, be enrolled in at least twelve (12) hours and be in good conduct standing with the college.
- C. Vacancy in the office of Student Body president shall be filled by the Student Body vice-president.
- D. Vacancy in the office of Student Body vice-president shall be filled by Student Senate appointment.