For a full list of county drive-through testing in Oklahoma, go to coronavirus.health.ok.gov/drive-thru-testing. Some health departments also advise the public to check their Facebook pages for more information regarding testing.
Testing for COVID-19 is ongoing at health departments by appointment only with free testing at most locations –
- Garfield County Health Department, 2501 Mercer Dr., Enid, OK 580.233.0650
- Grant County, 115 N. Main, Medford, OK 580.395.2906
- Kay County Health Department, 433 Fairview, Ponca City, OK 580.762.1641
- Kingfisher County, 124 E. Sheridan, courthouse annex room 101, Kingfisher, OK 405.375.3008
- Major County, 501 E. Broadway, Fairview, OK 580.227.3362
- Noble County, 300 Fir, Perry, OK 580.336.2257
- Osage County Health Department, 1115 E 15th St., Pawhuska, OK 918.287.3740
- Payne County Health Department, 1321 W 7th Ave, Stillwater, OK 405.372.8200
- Woods County, 511 Barnes, Alva, 580.327.3192; Woodward, OK 580.256.6416
- Oklahoma State University: Health Services, 1202 W Farm Rd., Stillwater, OK 405.744.7665
While NOC is not requiring vaccinations for our students and employees, we do highly recommend vaccinations for those who are able. Exceptions: vaccinations may be required for those participating in allied health, nursing or global education programs.
Oklahoma State University Health Services – COVID vaccinations (Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson) are now available upon request. Please call 405-744-7665 to schedule your appointment that works with your schedule. They are open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Vaccine Given: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for ages 16 and up. This is a 2-dose series given 3 weeks apart. Your follow-up appointment date and time will be identified before you leave the building.
NOC Tonkawa – Kay County Health Department will be providing COVID testing and vaccinations clinic (Moderna, Pfizer or Janssen/Johnson and Johnson) for all NOC students, employees every second and fourth Monday this spring 2022 semester starting on the first day of class, January 10.
NOC Enid – TBA
Should any future large-scale vaccination clinics be scheduled for students and/or employees, information will be sent via email.
Oklahoma residency is no longer required. Vaccine appointments are now available to anyone aged 12 and older, living in any state.
- Oklahoma State Department of Health https://oklahoma.gov/covid19/vaccine-information.html
- Oklahoma State University: Health Services https://uhs.okstate.edu/vaccine-info.html
- National pharmacy chains, including:
- Other vaccine locations statewide, including Tribal locations, are available here