Apply Now

Unofficial Transcript Request

If you are a current student you can access your unofficial transcript through Campus Connect. Campus Connect can be accessed by logging in to myNOC and used to view or print your unofficial transcript or schedule.

If you need an unofficial transcript, but no longer have access to your myNOC account, you will need to follow the same procedures as you would to order an official transcript.