NOC continues to update its pandemic response plan as needed to reflect new guidelines from the health and scientific community, as well as input from all of our constituencies. In the newly-posted Pandemic Response Plan, updated 10.8.2020, clarifications have been made in the following areas to further describe plans that are in place for safety:
- Updated Table of Contents which is interactive/responsive
- Updated the Face Covering (Mask) Policy and Guidelines on permissible/non-permissible coverings
- Updated the NOC Self-Assessment Checklist on questions related to COVID-19 exposure in the past 14 days
- Added/Updated COVID-19 definitions for confirmed COVID-19 case, isolation, and primary exposure (close contact, primary exposure)
- Updated NOC COVID-19 Self-Reporting Form to reflect updated language for definitions and when form should be completed
- Updated Procedures for Positive COVID-19 Case or Primary Exposure Contact for students and employees regarding isolation and/or quarantine
- Updated College-Related Travel
- Added photography guidelines during the pandemic
- Updated procedures for Campus Life Facilities – Residence Halls (Enid/Tonkawa) regarding isolation and/or quarantine
- Added athletic website links for updated spring 2021 team schedules
- Updated Athletics Region 2 Potential Protocols & Policies for Return to Competition 2020-21
- Updated Northern Oklahoma College Agriculture Teams’ Procedures for COVID-19 – General Guidelines and Travel
Northern Oklahoma College will continue reporting weekly on positive cases and required quarantine cases associated with students, faculty and staff. The Weekly Pandemic Situation Update will be posted on the emergency page by the close of the business day each Friday to keep the campus community informed.
Plans for the Operation of Northern Oklahoma College in preparation for, and during the 2020-2021 academic year are subject to change based on current COVID-19 conditions. NOC protocols are effective until amended in writing. Announcements and updated information will be posted when they are available on the college website at http://www.noc.edu/emergency/.