- Alumni Brochure (2.92 MB)
- Largest Private Donation Ever (26.5 KB)
- 2019 Greater Gifts Drive Campaign (1.76 MB)
Office of Development and Community Relations
The Office of Development and Community Relations cultivates understanding and support among the various constituencies of Northern Oklahoma College in order to secure the resources to fulfill the College’s mission.
Department Mission: The Office of Development and Community Relations works to strengthen the relationships and to build a compelling case for choice and support of Northern Oklahoma College among its alumni, donors, friends, students and prospective students, faculty, staff, and other key individual and institutional constituencies, thus securing commitments and resources required to advance the institution’s mission and strategic priorities.
The Office of Development and Community Relations strives to achieve these goals through a rigorous fund development, stewardship, and alumni and friends relations, scholarship program, economic development and outreach, government relations, as well as implementation of an institution-wide marketing communications program focusing on consistent messages and identity, public relations, publications, advertising, and web online communication.
1. Secure and strengthen the relationship between alumni, community, and Northern Oklahoma College through social programs, services and benefits that meet the diverse interest of our members and our college. [Alumni and Community Relations]
2. Promote partnerships and quality growth in communities across the state to benefit area businesses, community leaders, and residents. [Economic Development]
3. Assist students in meeting their educational goals through effective utilization of scholarships and dissemination of scholarship retention information. [Scholarship]
4. Evaluate the organization’s capacity and develop a structure which allows the Foundation to achieve goals. [NOC Foundation]
5. Establish and enforce communication and media relation policies to ensure that all official NOC publications, both print and online, and external communications project a consistent editorial and graphic identity that upholds the image of the college and communicates a clear message. [Communications]
6. Provide quality graphic design, printing, mailing, copying, bindery and photographic services in a timely and cost effective manner. [Printing Services]