Duties of Officers
- President of the Student Body: The president of the Student Body shall represent the students of Northern Oklahoma College at all times and make certain that all laws and statutes of the Student Body are enforced. He/she shall be a voting member of the Senate.
- Vice-President of the Student Body: The duties of the vice-president of the Student Body shall be to aid the president of the Student Body in all matters and to take over in his/her absence. He/she shall be a voting member of the Senate and a member of the activities committee.
- President of the Student Senate: The president of the Student Senate shall be charged with the responsibility of presiding over all meetings of the Student Senate, acting as an ex-officio member of all committees and making certain that all laws and statutes of the Student Senate are enforced. At all times he/she will act as the official representative of the Student Senate.
- Vice-President of the Student Senate: The vice-president of the Student Senate shall preside at all meetings of the Senate in the absence of the president. He/she shall act as co-chairman of all Senate committees.
- Secretary of the Student Senate: The secretary of the Student Senate shall be charged with the responsibility of keeping all permanent records of the Senate. He/she shall maintain a record of all proceedings and send copies of the official minutes to each senator, the advisors, the Vice President for Student Services and the President of the college. He/she shall handle all correspondence of the Senate and maintain an attendance record of all Senate meetings. He/she shall notify all members of impending meetings.
- Treasurer of the Student Senate: The treasurer of the Student Senate shall maintain and present itemized statements of receipts and expenditures of all Student Senate activities and collect, deposit and spend all funds in the manner established by the Office of Financial Affairs. He/she shall serve as a member of all Senate financial committees and shall make a treasurer’s report monthly to the Senate.
- Reporter of the Student Senate: The reporter of the Student Senate shall prepare all news releases relative to any activity of the Student Senate. He/she shall keep the Student Body informed of business transacted by the Senate by means of summaries of minutes of each meeting published in the official school newspaper. News releases are then presented to the NOC Public Information Office.
- Parliamentarian of the Student Senate: The parliamentarian of the Student Senate shall be responsible for seeing that all business is transacted in accordance with Robert’s Rules of Order (revised edition).