Apply Now

Military Links

Links for Veterans (Active Duty, Guard, and Reserve)

WAVE Website (For Monthly Verification of Enrollment)  This is the website veterans use to verify their enrollment on the last day of the month or the beginning of the next month. As of this time, Ch. 30, Ch. 1606, Ch. 1607 and some Ch. 35 students are the only ones that have to do this.  Ch. 31, Ch. 33 and some Ch. 35 do not have to do this. 

Chapter 30, 1606, and 1607 students can also update their address and direct deposit information through WAVE.

 Payment is made by the VA in arrears.  This means that you have to verify your enrollment for the previous month before you will be paid for it.  For example, if you attended classes in August, you would verify this on the last day of August or the beginning of September.  A check is usually direct-deposited within 3-5 working days after enrollment verification.  You can also do this verification by phone at 1-877-823-2378.

 This has to be done or you will not receive a check!


 GI Bill Application ONLINE  You can fill out the GI Bill application online!


Order Your Military Transcript

If you are receiving GI Bill benefits, you will need to get NOC a copy of your military transcript.  Below are the links to the military websites where you can order those transcripts:

US Air Force:  CCAF Transcript

US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, and US Coast Guard:  Joint Services Transcript (JST)

NOC can order your JST or CCAF Transcript for you!  Just fill out this request form and give it to the Registration office on your campus.  You can also email it to the Veterans Coordinator (Brad Gordon) in Tonkawa at



This is a link to a VA website with tools to help find a federal job, as well as a Military Skills Translator, and Resume Builder to help you find a job.

Oklahoma Lawyers for America’s Heroes

This is a link to the Oklahoma Bar Association’s website:  They offer some free legal services to qualified service members and veterans.  Their phone number is (405) 416-7000.