Distance Education Exams (Other Institutions)
Are you a student taking courses at another college/university besides NOC, but need an exam administered in a proctored, secured environment? NOC can provide this service to any student needing an exam administered. The process for having an exam proctored is as follows:
- Provide the college/university/program you are attending with the information of the individual listed below for the campus that you want to test.
- Suzy Stergas Tonkawa– Vineyard-Library Administration Building 580.628.6349 email@example.com
- Terri Sunderland Enid– Everest Administration Building 580.548.2265 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Barnes Stillwater– NOC Classroom Building Room 285 580.628.6907 email@example.com
- If a form needs to be signed by the proctor, call the proctor for a scheduled time to sign the necessary paper work.
- The college or university will then provide the proctor with your exam in whatever format it may come.
- To schedule your exam, click on the link http://www.noc.edu/testing. This will take you to the Registerblast.
- When arriving for the scheduled exam, the examinee must present a photo ID before testing.
- A $20.00 charge per exam to NOC is required. Payment to NOC can be with cash, check, money order or debit card with a pin number.