May 26-28, 2024
Ages 13 and Up
The camp will be run by Jennifer Bedwell, Bart Cardwell and members of the NOC Livestock Judging Team. The instruction will include evaluation of swine, sheep, goats and cattle, along with oral reasons. The methods of instruction will include lecture, demonstration, hands-on experience, one-on-one coaching, critiquing, and question/
answer sessions. Each participant will prepare and present several sets of oral reasons.
$250 per person
This includes the following;
- Housing accommodations (NOC Residential Hall)
- All meals provided
- Refreshments and recreation (basketball, volleyball, football)
- A copy of the NOC Judging Manual
- Individual down time in dormitories supervised by NOC staff and students.
Campers can download and fill out the MAVS Livestock Judging Camp Form 2024 and send with camp fee to the address listed. Or, campers can fill out the electronic form below and mail camp fee to the address listed to complete registration.
Application form and camp fee must both be received to complete camp registration!
- NOC Livestock Judging Team; ATTN: Jennifer Bedwell
1220 E. Grand
P.O. Box 310
Tonkawa, OK 74653
- Checks must be payable to NOCF Livestock Judging Team and mailed with the application form.
If you have any questions contact Jennifer Bedwell at email@example.com.
NOC Livestock Judging Camp
Learn from the top junior college judges in the country! Campers will be able to hone their abilities in sheep, cattle, hogs and goats along with oral reasons, with members of the NOC Livestock Judging Team and coach Jennifer Bedwell.