- Enid High School
- Waukomis High School
- Pioneer High School
- Kremlin High School
Upward Bound typically recruits new students in the beginning of the fall and spring semester. Students are admitted into the program during their freshman, sophomore or junior year and remain in the program until they graduate from high school. Student selection is based on academic potential and the desire to pursue a higher education.
- Students must be considered a first generation student or have limited income resources.
- First generation means neither one of the student’s natural or adoptive parents have a bachelors degree or higher.
- Depending on how many family members live in the household and family’s income, the student may be classified as a limited income student.
- If it is determined that you are eligible for the program, you will be asked to complete the full application.
- The forms are then reviewed by Upward Bound staff. Selected students are interviewed along with their parents. Based on the interview and forms submitted, students may be admitted into the program.
- Students admitted into the program are notified by a letter sent to their home.