SECTION ONE: Proposed Amendments May be Brought Before the Senate by
- A. A signed petition of twenty (20) percent of the Student Body.
- B. Any member of the Student Senate who may present an amendment to the constitution at a regular meeting or special meeting of the Senate.
SECTION TWO: Action on an Amendment
Action on a proposed amendment to the constitution shall be considered by the Student Senate at the next regular meeting.
SECTION THREE: Amendment Approval
- A proposed amendment to the constitution must be approved by two-thirds of the votes cast by the Student Body.
SECTION FOUR: Amendment Published
- The proposed amendment shall be published in the official school paper at least one week prior to the voting date.
SECTION FIVE: Administration Approval
- Following approval by the Student Body, the amendment shall be presented to the administration of the college and will become incorporated into the constitution upon administration approval.