Policies for Examinees
- Examinees should call beforehand to make an appointment for testing to ensure a spot is available. However, walk-ins are welcomed providing time and space is available (for Compass testing only).
- Some tests require appropriate identification to take an exam. Make sure you bring what is required for the exam you are taking.
- Some exams require a charge. Please check with each individual exam to see charge and acceptable payment methods.
- Examinees are requested to not bring cell phones, pagers, palm pilots and any other electronic devices with them into the testing room.
- No children are allowed in the testing room.
- Under no circumstances are examinees permitted to print, copy, or remove exam materials by any means from the premises.
- Examinees must keep noise at a minimum for the benefit of other examinees, and talking among examinees is not allowed.
- Cheating is not allowed and examinees will be asked to stop testing and leave the Testing Center if found cheating.
- Requests from individuals with disabilities for accommodation necessary for testing services must be made in advance with documentation provided.